|When||October 14-15, 2019|
|Time||9:00 AM onwards|
- HOME AUTOMATION BASED ON IOT
- SMART DUSTBIN
- AUGMENTED REALITY BASED CANON AND ROBOTIC ARM
- JARVIS AI DESKTOP VOICE ASSISTANT
- COLLEGE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM WEBSITE
- WHAT'S APP AUTO BOT
- AUTOMATION USING IOT IN DRIP IRRIGATION
- VIRTUAL 3D MODELS(COLLEGE) ( AR / VR )
- HR- RECONCILATION USING RPA
- GPS based Security System using Raspberry Pi
- Agriculture Encroachment Detection using Arduino
- Car security system based on Computer Vision
- Rover using Arduono
- Gas leakage detection and prevention using Arduino
- Artificial Intelligence-based personality analysis.
- Smart and Comfortable Parking System in campus.
- Cooled house model without electricity for sustainable development.
- Soft water manufacturing methods; Waste management; Rain water harvesting.
- Solar Car- No fuel cost, Environment friendly, May be used in smart hybrid system.
- Li Fi Project.
- Young’s Double Slit Experiment- Interference patterns from different wave.
- Accident prevention road safety model with speed breaker power generator.
- Laser Light Security System- Idea for interaction of light and sensors to detect the light.
- Smoke absorber.
- Triple T, Face Recognition, KBC Quiz Game.
- Projects Highlights : The projects includes different streams representation at one place. The Highlights of the event are Solar Car, The Hybrid Car, Agricultural Cultivator, 3 D Printer, 360 degree drilling maachine, Robotic Arm, Vertical Milling Machine, Electric Bike, Electromagnetic Braking System and Go Kart. The Project involves the implementation of newly introduced innovative techniques like Artificial Intelligence, Advanced Robotics etc.
- Live Projects Demonstration : The working projects will be displaying theme of Smart, Quality Oriented and Affordable Technology using recent treds in embedded systems. Internet of Things (IoT) is one of latest technology of interrelated computing devices, mechanical or digital machines, objects, animals or people that are provided with unique identifiers (UIDs) and the ability to transfer data over a network without requiring human-to-human or human-to-computer interaction. IoT based live projects will be displayed in the stall of Electrical Engineering. Few of the working models will be based upon automation of various devices by the use of micro controllers, using sensors and operating relays.
- Projects : Alexa: Voice assistant|Smart Energy Consumption, River Cleaning boat|smart Dustbin, Gesture Controlled robot, Smart Parking system using number plate detection, Automatic smell exhaust system for train toilet, Wireless security camera|Voice controlled car.
- Models : Chandrayaan|Satellite Model|Satellite Antenna, Space Vehicle-Selfie point|Military Tank|MARS habitat
- Charts & Posters : Artificial Intelligence in Military application, AI World|The light of future:AI, Prudent Dross Management|Application of AI
- Live Projectsl Demonstration : The working projects will be displaying theme of Environmental protection and Disaster Management using recent trends in the field of Civil Engineering. Flood Control is one of latest buzz for surviving from abrupt flood coming to areas with people living into Earthquake resistant buildings are the latest requiremtn in constructio industry to cope up the sudden vibrations coming due to earthquake. Few of the working models will be based upon automation of various construction structure by the use of controllers.
- Model : The models on display will be showing as of how the heart works tirelessly to pump blood and how it is being transported to each and every organ.
- Charts and Slide Presenetation : It will reflect various information that are basic, yet are majorly ignored and can be a trouble if not being taken care of.
- Community Awareness : It is indeed very necessary to educate the people about health and various social practives that are proving to be an anti-health. Hence, there will be a forecasp to get so called taboos out of the shelves of life. This will be attained by displaying a skit and various posters and charts.
- Smart Home System : A house with electronic equipments controlled by technical assistant using Artificial Intelligence.(Powered by sun tracking solar panels).
- Krshi Karman(Argicultural Kiosk) : A Kiosk machine at villages that tell about the details of soil (such as humidity, Nutrients, etc.), weather forcasting for the better crop production using IOT, AI and Cloud Computing
- Fire Fighting Robot : An automated firefighting robot which will detect fire and it will extinfuish the fire using water. It is trained robot who can detect the fire in all the direction using Machine Learning.
- Object Finder : A system/program which will find and recognize the object around us. It will recognize objects as many as possible using Machine Learning Concept.
- Interior Design : Miniature Cup Cafe(A model of Cafe in cup shape, Commercially Viable)
- Fashion Communication : Heritage view of Jodhpur. A Documentary(A documentary for introductory understanding of Jodhpur City, a short film for news making part)
- Fashion Design : Florigami(A prototype of organic gown, convertible in organic fabric, costing and order placement available.)
|Group – III||Laxmi Devi Mundra Public School||I||5100/-|
|Group – I (Water Logging)||Central Academy, CHB||II||3100/-|
|B R Birla Group||B R Birla Public Sr Sec School||III||2100/-|
|TOPIC OF WINNERS||SCHOOL NAME||RANK||AWARD|
|Application of bio-technology||Saradar Doon Sr Sec School||I||3100/-|
|Climbing the stairs of science||Central Academy School, CHB||I||3100/-|
|Importance of vitamins and minerals for women health||Cambridge Public School Bahagat Ki Kothi||II||2100/-|
|Role of Science in Different Fields||Mayoor Chopasani Sr Sec School||II||2100/-|
|Science in daily life||Saradar Doon Sr Sec School||III||1100/-|
|Prototype of future ISRO||DPS School Pal Road||I||3100/-|
|Dyson Sphere||Laxmi Devi Mundra Public School||II||2100/-|
|Manav Utsarjan Tantra||Hanwant School||II||2100/-|
|Rain Water Harvest||Adarsh Central Sr Sec School||III||1100/-|
|Mirrikh||Mayoor Chopasani Sr Sec School||III||1100/-|
|Number Plate detection and smart parking system||ECE||I||3100/-|
|Agriculture Kiosk||Futuristic Technology||II||2100/-|
|Face Recognition using raspberry pi||EE||III||1500/-|
|JIHM – Food Truck|
|Design – Florigamy (A prototype of organic gown)|
|Nursing – Open Circulation of Heart|
|MBA – Mirchi Bada Stall|
|NAME OF WINNERS|
|JODHPUR INSTITUTE OF HOTEL MANAGEMENT|
Competition related query Contact
Mr. Sandeep Gupta +91 90017 96070
Mr. Naveen Lodha +91 97999 99181
For any Other query
Dr. Manish Bafna
+91 99296 05598